Videotapes Transfer to DVD or MP4, Film and Slide Transfer to DVD or MP4
Transfer Video - Digitize Old Home Movie Film
Videotapes to Digital - Photo Scanning
Audio Tapes and Records - Slide Scanning
Website Design - YouTube Videos Made
Welcome to Video Doc Productions. Our #1 Specialty: Digitize VHS Tapes to Digital Format. "Memories Come In as Old Media and Get a New lease on Life as a Digital Format!.
When you deal with us, you deal directly with the owners! We are a husband and wife team and we are the only ones to work on your projects. No big cheap big-box warehouses with automated systems. We touch every single video, film, and picture that comes through. If it's old media, we can convert it to new media and save it for future generations to enjoy!
"If it is old, we can preserve it" ( excluding humans...)
VIDEOTAPES DIGITIZED TO DVD OR MP4
VIDEO PRODUCTION SERVICES FOR CONSUMERS
We specialize in digitizing videotapes and old home movie films to new digital media such as DVDs, Flash Drives, and YouTube Videos. Need a photo slide show for a birthday or memorial service, we can help with that. Ask about our Medical CD/DVD copies made for medical testing.We also are a full-service Video Production Company. We now have a drone for aerial videos of homes, roofs, property, and real estate videos. Video Doc Productions can produce YouTube videos for your website, social media pages, and TV commercials.
WILL VIDEO TAPES FROM THE 80'S STILL PLAY?
Are you still holding onto your old videotapes, unsure of what to do with them? It's time to make the switch to DVD and here are 10 reasons why:
Preserve your memories: VHS tapes degrade over time, but DVDs can last for decades, ensuring your precious memories are preserved for generations to come.
Space-saving: DVDs take up significantly less space than bulky VHS tapes, freeing up valuable storage space in your home. Ask about our new SSD Hard Drive. Pack your memories when you have to go fast in an emergency situation such as a hurricane.
Convenience: With DVDs (and MP4 video files), you can easily skip to specific scenes or chapters, making it easier to find your favorite moments.
Improved quality: DVDs offer superior picture and sound quality compared to VHS tapes, providing a more enjoyable viewing experience.
5. Compatibility: DVDs and MP4 Video Files are compatible with a wide range of devices, including computers, DVD players, and big-screen TVs, making it easy to watch your favorite videos anywhere.
6. Customization: You choose what videos to preserve and which ones to leave behind.
7. Durability: DVDs are more durable than VHS tapes, making them less likely to break or get damaged.
8. Easy sharing: MP4 video files can be uploaded to a cloud service or shared with friends. We have several options available. As us how to send videos to friends, once they are digitized!DVDs are easy to share with friends and family, making it simple to pass on your favorite memories to loved ones.
9. Time-saving: With DVDs or MP4 Digitalo video files, you can easily fast-forward and rewind, saving you time when searching for specific scenes.
10. Future-proofing: As VHS technology becomes obsolete, converting your tapes to DVD or MP4 digital file, ensures that your memories will remain accessible in the future.
WILL DVDs LAST? WHAT'S NEXT?
DIGITIZE YOUR HOME MOVIE FILMS
Digitizing your home movie films offers numerous benefits. In Central Florida, where the humid climate can pose a risk to physical film, this process is especially valuable. Firstly, digitization preserves your cherished memories for generations, ensuring they won't deteriorate over time. Additionally, it makes sharing and viewing your movies much easier, as digital files can be effortlessly shared with family and friends, and you can enjoy them on various devices. Finally, having your home movies in digital format also provides a convenient backup, safeguarding your memories from potential loss due to unforeseen events like hurricanes or floods.
You can watch your home video tapes again with ease! As easy as 1-2-3:
1. Copy your home video tapes to DVD and Now, Solid State Hard Drives
2. You can now watch your family home videos, movies, and slides on your big-screen TV, computers, tablets, and more.
3. Home videos on DVD or MP4 Files are a great way to save those memories for future generations to enjoy! DVDs and Solid Stae Hard Drives will last a long time.
(8mm Film, Regular 8 Film, 16mm Film to DVD or Flash Drive as MP4)
How do I transfer my old home movie film to a DVD or digital file? Can I copy my old home movie films to digital? A DVD is much easier to watch than setting up the old film projector and movie screen...right. Video Doc Productions will copy and transfer films to DVD. 16mm film, Super-8 film, and Regular-8 film transfers. Time is your enemy and tapes may not be viewable in the future. It is not a sales pitch, it's just science! We have had a lot of films come thru this year that is melted together and can't be copied. Don't wait until your memories are lost forever! TIP: If you have a film in metal cans, open them and look at the film. Leave the lids off so the chemicals escape and don't deteriorate the film any further! Read more here.
Thinking of sending your films to one of those mega box places like "Legacy Box" or "iMemories"...Video Doc Digital does all the work here locally and never ships them out.
Drop off your video tapes (all consumer formats) and Video Doc Productions will convert them to DVD or MP4 Digital Video File. We can also convert them to an MP4 video file and store them on a flash drive or thumb drive (not the most permanent way to keep them, because flash drives can go bad too). Ask about our new SSD Drive system.
Do this to your video tapes before it's too late! Videotapes can deteriorate over time. Your old videos will have color bleed, white specks, and other distortions, called dropout. Don't risk this happening to your home video collection! Video Doc Productions provides everything you need to convert your videos to digital formats easily.
Scan and digitally preserve your photos, and old family photo albums on CD. When we convert your priceless keepsakes to digital format, you can rest assured that your family history is protected, preserved and will live on forever.