DIGITAL MEDIA SIGNAGE
Digital signage is a form of electronic display that shows information, advertising and other messages. Digital signs (such as LCD, LED, plasma displays, or projected images) can be found in public and private establishments, such as retail stores, doctor offices, restaurants, barber shops and more.
"65% of people who see digital signage make customers more likely to buy advertised products. Forty-four percent even stated it would influence them to buy the advertised product instead of a product they already planned to purchase."
The components of a typical digital signage installation include one or more HD TV screens, a media player device, and our digital media signage software.
You must have wifi available in your place in order for this signage to work.
Digital signage is used for many different purposes and there is no definitive list. However, below are some of the most common applications of digital signage:
1. Public information – news, weather and local (location specific) information.
2. Internal information - corporate messages, health & safety, news, etc.
3. Advertising – either related to the location the signage is in or just using the audience reach of the screens for general advertising
4. Brand building – in-store digital signage to promote your brand or services.
5. Influencing customer behavior – directing customers to different areas, increasing the dwell time on the store premises
6. Enhancing customer experience – applications include the reduction of perceived wait time in restaurant waiting areas, bank lines, entertainment while food is being prepared or to upsell items.
7. Enhancing the environment – with interactive screens (in the floor for example) or with dynamic way finding
Benefits Of The DMS
Advertising using digital signage is a way to display messages are on digital signs with a common goal of delivering targeted messages to specific locations at specific times.
Have you been to a chain restaurant and see the table top display units? They advertise drink specials, dessert options and other "upsell" images. You can have the same type of device in your business. Video Doc Digital Marketing can change the content on these devices daily, weekly or monthly to keep your customers informed, entertained and increase your sales.
Our digital media signage can reflect holidays, holiday hours, special events, special sales and entertain your customer with videos and news.
The benefits of digital signage over static signs, in situations where changing signs are preferred over static signs, are that the content can be exchanged more easily, animations can be shown, and the signs can adapt to the context and audience, even interactively. Digital signage can offer superior return on investment compared to temporary and/or promotional signs.
Call Bryan at Video Doc Digital Marketing to talk over your Digital Media Signage today 352-728-0602